Out-of-Province Form

If you are now residing and planning to work with regulated products (i.e. refrigerants) in Manitoba but currently hold an Ozone Depleting Substances (ODP) certification from another province, and wish to obtain MANITOBA certification, fill out the application below to see if you are eligible to convert your out of province certification into a Manitoba certification.

 icon-PDF-tiny  Out-of-Prov form

Comments are closed.