Leak Report Form

Any regulated refrigerant or halon (i.e. CFC, HCFC or HFC) leak over 22 lbs / 10 kgs must be reported and submitted to the Manitoba Government. Whether its accidental or not, or you come to a system that has leaked.

Use the form below.

 ODS Leak Report Form (2017)

Comments are closed.